The Job Matrix is a service for our customers to connect with interested candidates. We provide candidates with details of vacancies and customers with the facility to manage their vacancies and associated candidates.
The Job Matrix is a UK based company governed by English Civil Law. Therefore unresolved legal disputes must be settled by an English court of law.
The Job Matrix and its logo are registered trade marks.
- The Job Matrix is an impartial service. We do not identify or approach candidates for vacancies, nor do we make recruitment decisions on behalf of our customers.
- We are responsible only for online services hosted on jobmatrix.co.uk and the supporting services provided directly by our staff. Third party services hosted elsewhere are not covered by our terms. If you are forwarded to another website, you are responsible for assessing its terms yourself.
- We may suspend our service without notice should we suspect a breach of our terms.
- We cannot guarantee the online service will be available 100% of the time. We are not liable for any loss caused by short planned or unplanned outages.
- We may change the design or implementation of our service at any time, without notice.
- We do our best to ensure our website works with any popular browser. Please ensure your browser is up to date before you report a technical issue.
- The website is designed with accessibility in mind. You can report an accessibility issue, and we will be happy to remedy that for you.
- You agree to use our services only as intended. You understand that unauthorised attempts to access or modify information is a criminal act under the Computer Misuse Act, and you may be fined or imprisoned.
- You will not reproduce our content in public or online, without our permission. Linking to our content is permitted.
The following section is for candidates applying for vacancies. Skip to terms for customers.
- We do not offer personal services to candidates to help them find a suitable vacancy. We will not enter into any correspondence of this nature.
- You will use our services solely for the purpose of seeking employment opportunities.
- You will not falsely represent your identity, experience, training or qualifications.
- You will not apply for any vacancy for which you are unqualified.
- You will use our services solely for the purpose of fulfilling genuine vacancies.
- You understand your obligations under UK privacy laws, and agree to treat personal data accordingly.
- You understand your obligations under UK equality laws, and will not publish discriminatory vacancies.
- You understand your obligations under UK employment law, and will only use our service for legal employment.
- If your vacancy is unlawful, you will indemnify us from any claim bought against us as a result of your non-compliance.
- Your vacancy must conform to our vacancy rules. We reserve the right to revise the rules at any time, so please check them before you create a vacancy if you have any doubts.
- You are responsible for ensuring your contact information is accurate. We are not responsible for delays to vacancy processing if we cannot to contact you about problems.
- We reserve the right to revise your vacancy. We only distribute approved vacancies to audiences outside of our website.
- We may edit or suspend any vacancy without notice should we believe there is a good reason to do so.
- We cannot review vacancies before instant publication on The Job Matrix, we accept no liability for the contents of your vacancy.
- You are solely responsible for handling candidate information, validating the candidate's information, and their suitability for your vacancy. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the information provided by the candidate.
- You will deal with candidates fairly and professionally.
- You must not keep candidate information for longer than necessary, without the candidate's permission.
- Although we do not issue refunds once a vacancy is active on The Job Matrix, some paid packages have a guarantee which allows you to advertise the same vacancy once more, free of charge.
- If you provide us with material that is subject to copyright to include on our site (for example, your company logo), we will assume you have the authority to distribute this material and we have been given consent to use the material for its intended purpose.
- You will not unreasonably withhold permission to use you or your company as a reference in our marketing materials.
- You may be asked to provide us with approved material (e.g. company logo) to promote your brand, if we think it worthwhile.
- You must not share your account login details with anybody. Only one logged in session is allowed at any one time.
- Should we fail to provide our service, our maximum liability for recovering losses and damages is limited to that of the cost of creating the vacancy.