All vacancies created on The Job Matrix must follow our rules.
- Your vacancy must be for a genuine employment opportunity. Using candidate's information for anything other than fulfilling a present vacancy is a violation of UK privacy law and will result in the suspension of your account. We monitor vacancies and will seek feedback from candidates if we suspect there has been any prospecting for any products or services, e.g. talent agencies, marketing databases, multi level marketing or other so called 'business opportunities'.
- Your vacancy must not be for an employment opportunity that will involve the candidate in any unlawful activity.
- Your vacancy must not discriminate against candidates with any personal characteristics as protected by UK equality laws (e.g. gender, marital status, age, race, belief, etc).
- Your vacancy must not contain any contact information, such as website addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses or likewise.
- Your vacancy must be clearly worded without unnecessary repetition. Deliberate overuse of potential search terms to influence your vacancy ranking may cause it to be flagged by third parties and be detrimental to its performance.
- Your vacancy must not be a repetition of a currently active vacancy. This will hinder the performance of your vacancy and potentially vacancies from other customers.